Rules & Regulations of the Waterpark
A child must be 11 years old to be unsupervised by an adult at the waterpark.
1. We have a full service concession stand available for you so we ask that no outside coolers, beverages or food be brought into the water park.
2. You may leave the facility and return the same day, please stop at the admissions window for a hand stamp on your way out.
3. The State of Minnesota requires swim diapers with elastic leg bands to be worn in public pools. We do have the reusable diapers for sale at our concession stand.
4. We allow U.S. Coast Guard approved lifejackets and floats, no water wings are allowed.
5. You may wear goggles, any facemask that encloses the nose area are not allowed.
6. A person must be at least 48 inches tall to ride the slides; our waterslide is safely manufactured for only one rider at a time.
7. Please do not wear your goggles or glasses down the slides.
8. We are a tobacco-free facility, please refrain from smoking.
9. In the event of inclement weather, the Waseca Water Park will be closed. If the temperature and/or the wind chill fall below 70 degrees (F) and/or there are less than 15 patrons in the pool for a one-hour time period, the water park will be closed. In case of questionable weather conditions, we direct you to our website at www.wasecawaterpark.com.
10. In special circumstances or incidents beyond our control, where it is required that we close the pool for the safety of our patrons, free passes will be distributed only to those who have been in the facility for a period of less than two hours prior to the closing time.
11. Please bring your water toys and enjoy them here, but please be courteous of others!
12. And Most Important, PLEASE HAVE FUN!
Thanks for visiting us here at the Waseca Water Park and we hope to see you back soon!!
1. Riders must enter the slide in a sitting position and wait for instructions from the lifeguard stationed at the slide starter tub.
2. All riders must be 48” tall.
3. Maximum rider weight is 300 pounds.
4. Riders must lie on their backs at all times. Do not sit up while riding the slide.
5. Do not pull or propel yourself into the ride.
6. No combs or foreign objects are allowed in pockets and no jewelry can be worn while riding the slide. No cut off jeans or swim wear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets or metal ornamentation; only approved swim suits allowed.
7. All riders must ride feet first while lying on their back with arms crossed across their chest. Do not go down the slide head first.
8. No running, standing, kneeling, rotating, tumbling or stopping in the flume. Arms and hands must remain inside the flume at all times. Riders should remain in proper riding position until forward movement is terminated. At no time should the rider attempt to stand up while on the slide or prior to coming to a complete stop in the splash out area.
9. Only one rider at a time. Absolutely no trains or chains of riders are permitted.
10. No tubes, mats, or life jackets are permitted on the waterslide.
11. The line should form on the deck with one rider on each landing and one rider in the starter tub. Wait until landing area is clear before entering.
12. Riders must be in good health. Elderly persons, those suffering from heart disease, high blood pressure, epilepsy, or persons using prescription medication should consult their physician before using this slide. Individuals with medical conditions including, but not limited to, pregnancy, heart, or back problems should not ride.
13. Do not use this slide while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
14. No diving from slide.
15. Leave the plunge pool promptly after entering.
16. Non-swimmers are not permitted.
17. Warning: water depth is 3 feet, 6 inches.
18. Rider assumes all risk of injury due to misuse of this slide or failure to follow these rules.
Diving Board Rules
1. Walk; no running on the diving board.
2. Look before you leap; make sure the diver before you is at the side of the pool before you enter the water.
3. Jump straight off of the end of the board.
4. Only one bounce is allowed at the end of the board.
5. The maximum recommended weight of a diver on our diving board is 250 pounds.
WARNING: Failure to follow rules may result in serious injury